OSHA Compliance Training – Fall Protection
As Fall Protection continues to be on the OSHA™s Focus Four National Emphasis, training for workers and having designated competent persons on the jobsite is a must. CSC™s Fall Protection Training focuses on the OSHA requirements as well as a realistic approach to complying with the OSHA standards out on your job sites.
This OSHA training class will be a 4-6 hour in-depth review of the following topics:
- How to recognize existing and predictable fall hazards and how to correct or protect against those hazards.
- The three types of standard fall protection
- Proper use, maintenance and storage of PFAS
- Roof and floor penetrations and protection
- The definition and responsibilities of the Competent Person
- Other requirements and non-mandatory parts of Subpart M.
Our OSHA training classes can be designed specific to a company needs and operations. So if are conducting operations where fall protection is necessary and need your workers trained, please contact us.