Changing the way you think about safety
When your focus is on the safety and well-being of your people, standards and regulations will be easy to comply with.
OSHA Compliance Training – Fall Protection
As Fall Protection continues to be on the OSHA™s Focus Four National Emphasis, training for workers and having designated competent persons on the jobsite is a must. CSC™s Fall Protection Training focuses on the OSHA requirements as well as a realistic approach to complying with the OSHA standards out on your job sites.
This OSHA training class will be a 4-6 hour in-depth review of the following topics:
- How to recognize existing and predictable fall hazards and how to correct or protect against those hazards.
- The three types of standard fall protection
- Proper use, maintenance and storage of PFAS
- Roof and floor penetrations and protection
- The definition and responsibilities of the Competent Person
- Other requirements and non-mandatory parts of Subpart M.
Our OSHA training classes can be designed specific to a company needs and operations. So if are conducting operations where fall protection is necessary and need your workers trained, please contact us.
Want To Learn More?
If you have questions about our programs or training, we’d be happy to talk with you.