Changing the way you think about safety
When your focus is on the safety and well-being of your people, standards and regulations will be easy to comply with.
OSHA Compliance Training – OSHA 10-Hour Training
CSC offers the OSHA 10-Hour training courses. We do offer open enrollment classes, but we also create client-specific course outlines that pertain to their operations so that time and money are not wasted on being trained in topics that don’t relate to the work or exposures of the employees. Below is the topic list from OSHA that we develop each training from.
- Required Introduction to OSHA
- Required OSHA Focus Four Hazards including: Fall Protection, Electrical, Struck By, Caught in/between
- Required Personal Protective and Lifesaving Equipment
- Required Health Hazards in Construction including: Hazard Communication and Silica
Choose two or more:
- Materials Handling, Storage, Use and Disposal
- Tools – Hand and Power
- Cranes, Derricks, Hoists, Elevators, and Conveyors
- Stairways and Ladders
Our classes can be customized to a specific to a company needs and operations. If you need an OSHA 10-Hour training for your employees, please contact us.
Want To Learn More?
If you have questions about our programs or training, we’d be happy to talk with you.