Changing the way you think about safety
When your focus is on the safety and well-being of your people, standards and regulations will be easy to comply with.
OSHA Compliance Training – OSHA 30-Hour Training
CSC offers the OSHA 30-Hour training courses. We do offer open enrolment classes, but we also create client-specific course outlines that pertain to their operations so that time and money is not wasted on being trained in topics that don’t relate to the work or exposures of the employees. Below is the topic list from OSHA that we develop each training from.
- Required Introduction to OSHA
- Required OSHA Focus Four Hazards including: Fall Protection, Electrical, Struck By, Caught in/between
- Required Personal Protective and Lifesaving Equipment
- Required Health Hazards in Construction including: Hazard Communication and Silica
- Required Stairways and Ladders
- Fire Protection and Prevention
- Materials Handling, Storage, Use and Disposal
- Tools – Hand and Power
- Welding and Cutting
- Cranes, Derricks, Hoists, Elevators, and Conveyors
- Motor Vehicles, Mechanized Equipment and Marine
- Operations; Rollover Protective Structures and Overhead
- Protection; and Signs, Signals and Barricades
- Concrete and Masonry Construction
- Steel Erection
- Safety and Health Program
- Confined Space Entry
- Powered Industrial Vehicles
Our classes can be customized to a specific to a company needs and operations. If you need an OSHA 30-Hour training for your employees, please contact us.