Changing the way you think about safety
When your focus is on the safety and well-being of your people, standards and regulations will be easy to comply with.
OSHA Compliance Training – Trenching & Excavation
As trenching and excavation is one of the most hazardous jobs in the construction industry, it is no wonder that OSHA continues to keep it as a National Emphasis. When a cave-in occurs, it usually leads to one or more fatalities. Most people don’t get a second chance. For this reason CSC has developed this 6 to 8 hour Trenching and Excavation Competent Persons Training Class.
This class will do an in-depth review of the following topics:
- Soil mechanics / Typing & analysis
- Definition and responsibilities of the Competent Person
- The different kinds of protective systems & their proper use
- Recognition of both existing and predictable hazards (including hazardous atmospheres)
- When a registered P.E. is required
- Other requirements of Subpart P
Our classes can be designed specific to a company needs and operations. So if are conducting trenching operations and need your workers trained, please contact us.