Changing the way you think about safety
When your focus is on the safety and well-being of your people, standards and regulations will be easy to comply with.
OSHA Compliance Training – Trenching & Excavation
As trenching and excavation is one of the most hazardous jobs in the construction industry, it is no wonder that OSHA continues to keep it as a National Emphasis. When a cave-in occurs, it usually leads to one or more fatalities. Most people don’t get a second chance. For this reason CSC has developed this 6 to 8 hour Trenching and Excavation Competent Persons Training Class.
This class will do an in-depth review of the following topics:
- Soil mechanics / Typing & analysis
- Definition and responsibilities of the Competent Person
- The different kinds of protective systems & their proper use
- Recognition of both existing and predictable hazards (including hazardous atmospheres)
- When a registered P.E. is required
- Other requirements of Subpart P
Our classes can be designed specific to a company needs and operations. So if are conducting trenching operations and need your workers trained, please contact us.
Want To Learn More?
If you have questions about our programs or training, we’d be happy to talk with you.